Donate please

Friday 13 June 2014

No more medicines! All is well in my life :)

No more Medicines!

After two years recovering from all I'm feeling so good you won't believe it :)

So yes, no more medicines means that I am off the cyclosporine which was damping down my immune system to prevent any GVHD (graft vs. host decease). I still have to live my life enduring the chronic GVHD but I am grateful that I am alive to know it.

Nowadays I'm focused on our online triathlon store, learning photography and looking for a job.

I am living a very happy life, I do a lot of positive visualisation and have a lot of happy thoughts, as should you ;)

I trained for 12 weeks (Fit to Thrive Program from the Leukaemia Foundation), along a very good group of blood cancer survivors just like me, the training helped me to gain my strength again after all the chemo and radio I was put trough before the transplant and during the whole process. I felt washed out and without any energy at all. We had a great trainer and we formed a great relationship I was very motivated to go to the sessions. I will definitely recommend to everyone going trough a transplant to take it easy (be patient) otherwise you could feel frustrated (as happened to me at the beginning).
fit to thrive leukaemia foundation sam hall ALL Ph+
The Internationals: Niclas, Daniella and I
(some of the survivors I trained with and became friends as well)

fit to thrive leukaemia foundation sam hall ALL Ph+
Sam Hall our trainer - Exercise Physiologist (ESSA)
I promise you, YOU will get there, some people will achieve it after 6 months, others after 2 years... Like me and I am proud of myself for making it.

Every day after every meal I think like a reflex: 'I've forgotten the pills!', then I calm myself... there are no pills anymore, you are free.

So I plan to extend my wings and fly!

Thanks for reading my post, feel free to write whatever you feel.

If you want to talk to me about my process or if you are going trough the same let me know.


No comments:

I am reciting every day

All is Good in my Life

I am beautiful

I am open to new and exciting experiences the Universe offers me